JDM RamHorn Extractor Honda Civic B16A, B18C Type-R
This is the most powerful header in the market today for all motor mild to medium build B series. It will outperform most header on a mild to medium build B series.
# DYNO & RACE PROVEN.
# POWER GAINS 10-17 WHEEL HORSEPOWER AND 12+TORQUE.
** SHOW QUALITY AND AC AND POWER STEERING COMPATIBLE AND TUCK HIGHER THAN THE OIL PAN SO THERE'S NO MORE WORRY ABOUT DENTED HEADER.
* Over build header using Extra Thick 304 Stainless steel for longevity and Performance
* Step runner design
* True 4-1 merge collector provide smooth exhaust flow and higher HP gain. (not the cheaper formed collector)
* V band clamp design for ease of installation and prevent leak
* Test pipe gasket / exhaust Donut / header gasket and hardware included for hassle free install
* Extra O2 bung for ease of wide band O2 sensor installation.
* AC and PS compatible (SLIM Fan required) (AC high pressure and low pressure line need to be pulled towards radiator support and heat wrap should be used to prevent damage)
* 4-1 design with no ground clearance issue tuck higher than oil pan great for lowered or slammed cars.
* Dyno tested 14hp gain on stock GSR header with cold air intake and 2.5" exhaust system. 17 Hp gain on LS/Vtec 11.5:1 compression with blox Type B cams ,cold air intake and 2.5 inch straight through exhaust system with no mufflers. 15Hp Gain on the type r in the picture below over the JDM header that the car was running.
* For ease of installation we include FREE 4 WAY ADJUSTABLE TEST PIPE (DESIGN TO FIT MOST IF NOT ALL EXHAUST SET UP YOU CAN EXTEND OR SHORTEN THE LENGTH TO FIT YOUR SET UP OR YOU CAN MODIFY OR WELD IT TO ANY 2.5 INCH EXHAUST).
Fits:CARS BELOW WITH B SERIES SWAP.
1992-2000 Civic with any B Series engine swapped into it.
1993-1997 Honda del sol with any B Series engine swapped into it.
1994-2001 Acura Integra
1997-2001 Honda CR-V 2WD and 4WD (verified Install pictures at the very bottom)
1988-1991 Honda CRX with any B Series engine swapped into it. Verified compatible with OEM front crossmember picture below.
1990-1993 Acura Integra with any B Series engine swapped into it.
(modification to the upper radiator hose neck required or convert to half size radiator.)
**** For obd2 cars 96+vehicle you will need a o2 sensor extender because the secondary cat has been removed. you can buy that in my other auction.
**** AS WITH ANY 3 OR 4 PIECE SLIP ON TEST PIPE THERE IS GOING TO BE SOME SMALL EXHAUST LEAK BECAUSE IT'S DESIGN FOR MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF HONDA AND ACURA EXHAUST SYSTEMS.
BECAUSE OF THE UNIVERSAL DESIGN IT'S NOT GOING TO HAVE A 100% SEAL. IT IS RECOMMENDED AFTER THE HEADER IS INSTALLED TO YOUR SPECIFIC VEHICLE BRING THE VEHICLE TO ANY MUFFLER SHOP AND GET IT WELDED.
**** Small modification required for proper install example: aftermarket slim fan required, If you keeping the ac on the car the AC line hose need to be zie tied to keep the hose closer to the radiator to avoid touching the header etc